Running a charity can be a beneficial undertaking for everyone involved, but as well as being a rewarding experience, it can also be time consuming, stressful and have many unforeseen challenges. Studio Dais created custom branded merchandise for many charities across the whole spectrum, from cancer research, homelessness to mental health. Whilst these areas can be quite hard hitting, it is with pride that we are able to help in any way we can to help bring awareness and work towards eradicating them as requirements in our society. The aim of all charities is to eventually become obsolete, i.e to have solved the problem they originally campaigned for. Awareness is key, and in this article we want to show you five ways your charity can get noticed using some of our core products. Let’s go!
Custom Branded Merchandise – What is it?
Custom branded merchandise is any considered item or object that is branded with your logo, motto or slogan, usually low cost and high impact and has the ability to be given out for free or sold on for a profit to help you meet your marketing goals, realise your business strategy and help you gain traction and conversion in an otherwise busy marketplace. There is no limit on what can be branded or merchandised. Here we take a look at five key items Studio Dais manufactures. These are some of the strongest converting merchandise we offer!
Custom Made Soft / Hard Enamel Pin Badges
Custom made enamel pins are our core offering. They are the mainstay of any charitable custom branded merchandise marketing campaign. They are cost effective, high-impact, lightweight, easy to post, easy to accept and there are literally zero limitations on how they can be designed. We have so many options and combinations on our custom badge builder that you will be there for hours playing and enjoying the myriad of options. Head to the custom enamel pin badge product page now and start playing around.
Woven / Embroidered Patches
Custom made woven and embroidered patches are another core offering and are gaining traction in the custom branded merchandise world. Like their close siblings the hard and soft enamel pin badges, woven and embroidered patches are literally limitless in their design, shape, colour and quantity. You can choose to have them sewn on, iron on, stick on or even Velcro on! You can opt for an overlocked edge or a heat cut edge. Woven patches will allow for more detail in your charity design, whilst embroidered patches are more suited to simpler designs with a vintage appeal. Woven patches are smooth to the touch, whilst embroidered patches are more fluffy and coarse. The sky’s the limit, head over to the woven or embroidered patch product page and play with the product builder. You can create, upload and pay within five minutes.
PVC Rubber Badges / Keyrings
Our PVC Rubber Badges and Keyrings are another key product we offer to our clints and charities. If your charity is serious about custom branded merchandise, we would seriously consider this product. Especially our PVC rubber keyrings, they are hard wearing, lightweight and best of all, will be carried around by your customers or supporters 24/7 and will garner a lot of conversation. If you think of keys placed on office tables, or hung up at home on the key organiser. Like our custom enamel pin badge and woven and embroidered patches, our PVC rubber badges and keyrings have no limitation in their design, colour, shape or appeal. Head over to the product page now and start playing around with the custom product builder to nail your designs now!
Soft / Hard Enamel Keyrings
Custom made soft and hard enamel keyrings are just like our custom soft and hard enamel badges, but instead of a pin backing, we create them with a small loop (usually at the top of the design) and place a split ring in there so they can be attached to your keys or mobile phone. There is no limitation on what you can design. And all charities can benefit from enamel keychains. Ketrings really are the number one custom branded merchandise marketing tool in our opinion.
Custom Acrylic Knitted Scarves
Now here is a custom branded product you can really stand out with! Our custom knitted acrylic scarves are a cut above the rest! This is a great product if your charity is holding a sporting event with competing teams or has a league system in place where teams are competing. You can sell your custom branded scarves to supporters or give them away. Rest assured, they will be used for many years to come. We can create many types of branded scarves but our most popular are the 100% acrylic knitted scarves. These are usually double sided, with tassels, and in 4 colours. We find that 4 colours is the optimal number of colours and gives you that classic ‘football scarf’ look. However we can do as many colours as you wish should you need it. Minimums on these custom scarves are 100 pieces, and we can deliver 5000 a week if required. Head to the custom branded scarf page to find out more and fire us over an email for a one to one.
Here Are 5 Bonus Points As To Why You Need Custom Branded Merchandise For Your Charity Today
- If you are a registered charity, you are entitled to zero vat rating on all of your promotional materials, including soft / hard enamel badges and keyrings, woven / embroidered patches, PVC rubber badges / keyrings, soft / hard enamel keyrings and custom knitted acrylic scarves!
- Highly cost effective, some items costing as little as 30p each if you hit the higher quantities. As well as being cost effective they are high-impact, which means you will stand out! For as little as 30 pence you have the chance to convert a lifelong customer, supporter and patron!
- They are usually the perfect size to have 1000s in one small space (think of enamel pin badges). Meaning you will have the chance to display your custom branded merchandise in supermarkets, retail outlets, charity events, marketing events and many more. Not to mention they are super lightweight so posting them to these events or individually to your customers or supporters will cost you the price of a stamp!
- Custom enamel badges, keyrings and pins can be attached to our custom printed backing cards. This means your branding, colours, slogans and websites can all be placed around the double or single sided backing cards. And we do all of the work, meaning when you open your box they are ready to sell or give away!
- Our reorder process is simple, fast and will work out cheaper as we keep the molds to create your merchandise. Just get back in touch and tell us what you need and we will handle the rest!
Get In Touch Today To Find Out How Studio Dais Can Help Your Charity Get Noticed With Our Custom Branded Merchandise!
We have a team of dedicated designers, customer service and general all round good people to take you out of the unknown. Get in touch today!